Friday, October 9, 2009

#84-Stupid Beauty Queens



It was the decade when...

Beauty pageant contestants were even more idiotic than usual.


Let's play match the question to the answer to the contestant!

1.) "Do you think the US should have universal healthcare as a right of citizenship why or why not?"

2.) “Recent polls have shown that a fifth of Americans can’t locate the US on a world map. Why do you think this is?”

3.)“Vermont recently became the 4th state to legalize same-sex marriage. Do you think every state should follow suit? Why or why not?"

4) "Why isn’t it better to spend $700 billion helping middle-class families struggling with health care, housing, gas and groceries? Allow them to spend more and put more money into the economy? Instead of helping these big financial institutions that played a role in creating this mess?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A) "You know I think this is an issue of integrity regardless of which end of the political spectrum that I stand on. I've been raised in my family to know right from wrong and politics whether or not you fall in the middle, the left or the right it's an issue of integrity whatever your opinion is and I say that with the utmost conviction."

B) “Well I think its great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what, in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be between a man and a woman. Thank you very much.”

C) That's why I say I, like every American I'm speaking with, we're ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy. Um, helping, oh, it's got to be all about job creation, too, shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions, and tax relief for Americans, and trade — we have, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as competitive, um, scary thing, but one in five jobs created in the trade sector today. We've got to look at that as more opportunity. All of those things under the umbrella of job creation, this bailout is a part of that.

D) ) “I personally believe, that U.S. Americans,
are unable to do so,
because uh,
some, people out there, in our nation don’t have maps.
and uh…
I believe that our education like such as in South Africa,
and the Iraq,
everywhere like such as…
and, I believe they should uh,
our education over here,
in the U.S. should help the U.S.
or should help South Africa,
and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future,
for us.”

-------------------------------------------------------

Xi) Miss Arizona (2009)

Xii) Miss California (2009)

Xiii)Miss South Carolina (2007)

Xiv)Miss Alaska (1984)

--------------------------------------------------------

Answer: 1-A-xi, 2-D-xiii, 3-B-Xii, 4-C-Xiv


You AUGHT to remember...








No comments:

Post a Comment