Saturday, October 10, 2009

A quick interim...

Dear You Aught to Remember readers. We have two very special items to remember this weekend. See, I'm down in D.C. to participate in the National Equality March (it's like a gay pride parade but serious and sans dykes on bikes) and I thought it apropos to use this weekend to look back on two ways that gays, and queer (hint, hint) culture in general, made impressions on the national zeitgeist. Though I may be biased, I think any list of important changes during The Aughts would have to include what has happened with homos since 2000. So, I take this brief pause only to invite you to join us on Sunday in Washington D.C. and be a part of civil rights history. Please check out the links below. Thanks again and let's keep remembering!






No comments:

Post a Comment